How to Help
Join our efforts to reduce the homeless pet population! It is truly amazing how much of a difference one person can make!
- Purchase T-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts or hoodies – NOW AVAILABLE! Wish receives $5 from EVERY item purchased from our page on the LaCroix Tees Web site! Available in a variety of fun designs, or just with the Wish logo on the front and back! See all designs and purchase your clothing here
- Purchase items off our WISH LIST! The item(s) will be shipped directly to us to distribute to our foster homes to take care of the homeless cats, kittens, dogs and/or puppies in our care!
- Shop online using igive.com and Wish will get donations from your purchases!
Consider Using iGive.com to Help WISH UPON A PAW Raise Much-Needed Funds.
Every time you shop at any of 900+ online stores in the iGive network, a portion of the money you spend benefits WISH UPON A PAW. It’s a free service, and you’ll never pay more when you reach a store through iGive. In fact, smart shoppers will enjoy iGive’s repository of coupons, free shipping deals, and sales. To get started, just create your free iGive account.
> Start iGiving at: www.iGive.com/wishuponapaw
Left scratching post: approx.30 inches tall, $39.
Middle perch with curved seat: approx.34 inches tall, $49.
Bed scratching post on right: approx. 35 inches tall, $69.
All are on a 18×18 inch base and feature frieze carpet of either light to dark neutral colors.
$10 from each cat perch sold will be donated to Wish Upon a Paw. Buyers can pick up their cat perches in Menasha OR from a Wish adoption counselor. To order, please email Bruce at email@example.com (to order directly) or contact your Wish adoption counselor.
- Fundraise for our efforts - we need creative, driven people to find ways to fundraise for our organization…every little bit helps tremendously in our efforts to reduce the homeless pet population! Hold garage sales, sell candy bars, collect change, sell craft items…it doesn’t have to be complicated. We are open to all ideas – every penny helps save a life! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are interested in helping the Fundraising Team!
- Volunteer - we will soon be updating the site with volunteer opportunities to help at our events and with our Trap-Neuter-Return programs and other efforts.
- Foster a homeless pet - we are in need of foster care homes to care for homeless cats or kittens temporarily until we can find new forever homes for them. We provide all medical care, food and supplies for their stay. All you need is a small spare room – we could not save their lives without our foster care homes!
- Our greatest need: donations to care for the homeless cats and kittens we take in – we feed only high-quality food and adhere to high standards of veterinary care until they are adopted. You can make a secure donation online by clicking this button:
You can also make a check out to Wish Upon a Paw and send it to our temporary office:
Wish Upon a Paw
518 County Road G
Neenah, WI 54956
- Or, consider picking up an extra can of wet kitten food, bag of dry kitten food, pail of litter or any item from our Wish List and dropping it off in the WISH donation bins at one of our wonderful community partners, including:
- Fox Valley Cat Clinic, 1201 W. Tuckaway Lane, Menasha (across from Goodwill)
- American Animal Hospital, 1230 S. Commercial St, Neenah
- Animal Hospital of Oshkosh, 1961 S. Washburn St., Oshkosh
- The Dog House & Pet Center, 2230 W. Nordale Dr, Appleton (near the intersection of Northland & Lynndale)
Wish Upon a Paw is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, volunteer-run, no-kill animal welfare organization. All donations go directly to help our efforts to decrease the homeless pet population. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity to help us help homeless pets!