How to Help
Volunteer – Foster – Adopt – Donate
Join our efforts to reduce the homeless pet population! It is truly amazing how much of a difference one person can make! Helping is easy!
There are tons of ways you can help us by simply volunteering your time.
- Crafting for a purpose - We always need help with making and creating crafts. Do you make jewelry, cards, or other amazing things? We’d love to sell them on our new online store! Contact [email protected]
- Fundraise for our efforts - We need creative, driven people to find ways to fundraise for our organization…every little bit helps tremendously in our efforts to reduce the homeless pet population! Hold garage sales, sell candy bars, collect change, sell craft items…it doesn’t have to be complicated. We are open to all ideas – every penny helps save a life! Please contact Gina, our fundraising coordinator at [email protected] if you are interested in helping the Fundraising Team!
- Trap-Neuter-Return - We often need volunteers to help at our events and with our Trap-Neuter-Return programs and other efforts; please contact [email protected] We are ALWAYS looking for veterinarians and vet techs to help volunteer a few hours once every few months.
We are in need of foster care homes to care for homeless cats or kittens temporarily until we can find new forever homes for them. We provide all medical care, food and supplies for their stay. All you need is a small spare room – we could not save their lives without our foster care homes! Click here to complete our online application and sign up to help us save more lives together!
WISH adoptable pets are transferred from over crowded rescues and shelters in need of help. We work closely with local shelters to provide relief when needed. All of our animals are spay/neutered, vaccinated and dewormed prior to adoption. All of Wish’s available adoptable pets are cared for in loving foster homes or at community partners until they find their new forever families. They get tons of socialization and love, high-quality nutrition and veterinary care when needed. Our kitties are affectionate, healthy little purrmonsters who will bring you tremendous love, joy and laughter for years to come!
You can also make a check out to Wish Upon a Paw and send it to our temporary office:
Wish Upon a Paw
1543 Kingswood Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
- Or, consider picking up an extra can of wet kitten food, bag of dry kitten food, pail of litter or any item from our Wish List and dropping it off in the WISH donation bins at one of our wonderful community partners, including:
- Fox Valley Cat Clinic, 1201 W. Tuckaway Lane, Menasha (across from Goodwill)
- American Animal Hospital, 1230 S. Commercial St, Neenah
- Animal Hospital of Oshkosh, 1961 S. Washburn St., Oshkosh
- The Dog House & Pet Center, 2230 W. Nordale Dr, Appleton (near the intersection of Northland & Lynndale)
Consider Using iGive.com to Help WISH UPON A PAW Raise Much-Needed Funds.
Every time you shop at any of 900+ online stores in the iGive network, a portion of the money you spend benefits WISH UPON A PAW. It’s a free service, and you’ll never pay more when you reach a store through iGive. In fact, smart shoppers will enjoy iGive’s repository of coupons, free shipping deals, and sales. To get started, just create your free iGive account.
> Start iGiving at: www.iGive.com/wishuponapaw
- Shop hundreds of vendors online including amazon.com, Expedia, Gap, Art.com, Overstock.com, Cabelas, Sierra Trading Post, and many others using ww.iGive.com/wishuponapaw and WISH will get donations from your purchases!
- Purchase T-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts or hoodies – NOW AVAILABLE! Wish receives $5 from EVERY item purchased from our page on the LaCroix Tees Web site! Available in a variety of fun designs, or just with the Wish logo on the front and back! See all designs and purchase your clothing here
- Purchase items off our WISH LIST! The item(s) will be shipped directly to us to distribute to our foster homes to take care of the homeless cats, kittens, dogs and/or puppies in our care! You can buy items locally and drop them off at American Animal Hospital in Neenah, Animal Hospital of Oshkosh, Fox Valley Cat Clinic in Menasha or The Dog House & Pet Center in Appleton, or, order online on our amazon.com Wish List and it’ll be shipped directly to us!
Left scratching post: approx.30 inches tall, $49.
Middle perch with curved seat: approx.34 inches tall, $59.
Bed scratching post on right: approx. 35 inches tall, $79.
All are on a 18×18 inch base and feature frieze carpet of either light to dark neutral colors.
$10 from each cat perch sold will be donated to Wish Upon a Paw. Buyers can pick up their cat perches in Menasha OR from a Wish adoption counselor. To order, please email Bruce at [email protected] (to order directly) or contact your Wish adoption counselor.
Wish Upon a Paw is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, volunteer-run, no-kill animal welfare organization. All donations go directly to help our efforts to decrease the homeless pet population. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity to help us help homeless pets!